Epson P8000DES Designer Edition-44 inch printer - IN STOCK
$3395.00 Delivered Plus. > $1,000 off invoice Epson rebate included.
Things you need to know -
- Order today to ship tomorrow
- No tax charge
- We include all shipping charges
- We include a lift gate for easy unloading
- We include pre-sale and post-sale support- Please call 866-219-6269
- We include a sample roll of our Q media, your choice- Canvas, fabric, banner or photo.
- We send you a Free media selection book. A handy reference quide
- Discounts available for education and government- Email us for quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Max Printable Width: 44"
- Print Speed: 16 x 20" from 2:02
- PrecisionCore TFP Print Head Technology
- PrecisionDot Screening Technology
- 9 UltraChrome HD Ink Set
- Auto-Switching Black Ink Technology
- 2.7" Color LCD Screen; Built-In Cutter
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
- EFI Fiery eXpress RIP Software
Laube Imaging Products Advantages and Qualifications;
Pre-sale and post- sale technical support and Certifications Provided
1. G7 Master Printer Qualifications-Efi,GMG,Onyx,Caldera
2. Densitometry Training
3. Installation option
4. Training option
5. Color management, Color Theory and Color Basic Training
6. Process Controls
7. Press and Proof Calibrations
8. Inkjet and Wide Format Media Profiling and Custom Profiles
We are 100% family owned since 1910..and your success has made our success.
Call us before you buy- Toll Free 866-219-6269… Ask about incentive rewards.
More About the SureColor P8000 Designer Editions
The 44-inch SC-P8000 Designer Editions feature the latest 8-color imaging technologies, including Epson’s PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and UltraChrome HD inks to deliver extraordinary performance for the professional printing industry, along with unparalleled color matching capabilities. Advanced media handling supports virtually any media type in roll or cut-sheet for comping, proofing and photographic output, and even supports up to 1.5 mm thick poster board. If a current design size or workflow requires tiling and splicing individual pages, or outsourcing large jobs, the wide 44-inch devices are capable of outputting a time saving single page.
Five Easy Ways to Print with Designer Edition using the EFi Fiery RIP
Utilizing the updated EFI Fiery eXpress RIP software, the new Designer Edition printers produce accurate, repeatable output in a stand-alone or networked configuration of Apple and Windows PCs, with five methods to print:
- Hot Folder: Drag and drop, copy, or save a copy of a compatible file directly to the hot folder and the RIP will process the job using the current printer preferences
- Virtual Printer: The simplest way to send a job to the RIP using the current printer settings, this works directly from an application and is selected from the printer list
- Unidriver: Prints directly from the application with added controls for changing media, color and layout settings
- eXpress RIP: Print locally using the eXpress RIP software, opening a wide range of file formats, including EPS, PDF, PSD, TIFF, and JPEG
- Drag and Drop: Drag files directly to the job list for on-demand printing
Here are all the new features on the P8000 and P8000DES that give it such rave reviews from graphic illustrators.
Fineart, museum prints, backlit, fabric, polypro, and so much more the Epson P8000DES 24 in. printer is your go to work horse. One printer to cover so many opportunities in todays digital world, All this means is that you now have a printer, considered by many to be the finest graphic artist dream printer.
The Perfect Imaging
Designed for the most demanding graphic applications, the 24 in. Epson Pro P8000DES Designer Edition printer incorporates Epson's most advanced UltraChrome HDX pigment ink set- with orange, green, and 3-level Black inks. A combination of black, light black and light light black inks creates smooth,neutral tonal transitions, while bringing out even the most subtle details - for both color and black and white prints.
UltraChrome HDX and HD Ink Sets
New with the Epson P7000 printer are the HDX inks which have improved core pigments- that means inks that are up to 1.5 times denser than the previous models.
If your clients like the pop in vibrant, optical density and photo clarity the Epson Pro P7000 will deliver. Using Epson's extensive photographic line of photo media from Canvas, Hot Press Natural, Premium Luster, Cold Press Natural and so much more will bring the "pop"back into your printing experience. But there is more...
The all new Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm optimizes ink mixing and ensures precise variable - sized drop shape and placement, which means beautiful continues -tone prints.