Epson SureLab® D870 Minilab Printer
PROJECTED RELEASDE DATE IS JULY 1, 2019
D870 product overview
The fast minilab printer for demanding small-format photo production.
Take control of your photographic print production and achieve breakthrough levels of productivity with the fast, compact and reliable Epson® SureLab D870 minilab printer. Featuring Epson UltraChrome® D6r-S dye-based ink technology, plus an advanced, reliable print engine design, the SureLab D870 delivers vibrant, true-to-life images. Built for demanding environments, like retail, resort or event photography, it’s capable of producing up to 430 4" x 6" prints per hour1. Plus, you can print on many types of finishes, in a variety of sizes, including square or panoramic photos — the choice is yours. Delivering industrial-quality performance in a compact footprint, the SureLab D870 puts you in control.
- Exceptional Image Quality — 6-color UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink technology offers a wide color gamut designed for true-to-life, smudge, water and fade resistant prints2
- Built for Demanding Production — produce up to 430 4" x 6" prints, 275 5" x 7" prints, or 140 8" x 10" prints per hour1
- Advanced Print Engine Design — features Epson’s proven, reliable MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing and screening technology for smooth gradations, accurate skin tones, and sharp photos
- Outstanding Versatility — prints on an array of media, including glossy, luster and matte surfaces, in a variety of sizes, including 4" x 6", 5" x 5", 5" x 7", 6" x 6", 6" x 20", 8" x 8", 8" x 10" and 8" x 20"
- Industrial-Quality Performance in a Compact Footprint — offers maximum flexibility and scalability; perfect for retail, resort and event photography
- Simple, Easy-to-Use System — includes Epson Professional Photographic Print Drivers for Windows® and Mac®; allows you to print directly from popular photo printing applications or kiosk systems
- Minimal Maintenance — replace consumables as needed and perform simple periodic cleaning3
- World-Class Service and Support — features a reliable print engine, backed by Epson’s U.S.-based support team and standard 1-year Epson PreferredSM limited warranty with whole-unit exchange4
Designed for use exclusively with Epson cartridges*.