Epson SureColor P9570 44-inch Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
Five Star Support
- Email Us: Get a fast best price quote that covers all promo rebates and delivery considerations.
- Check out our Pre-Delivery considerations PDF:
- Orders processed the same day
- Fast delivery; 2 to 3 day
- Total Support Pledge: Our goal is an 100% satisfaction from our customers, Issues do happen and we pledge to work with you through delivery to your first print.
The Art of Performance.
We believe technology has the power to push creative boundaries, exceed the limits of imagination and propel artistry to new heights. That’s why, after 20 years of perfecting wide-format printing technology, we are ready to unveil our most advanced printer to date, designed to transform your artistic vision into a truly unforgettable experience.
Introducing the all-new SureColor P9570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson®.
From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the SureColor P9570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the demanding needs of creative professionals. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P9570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance2 and accuracy. And, with a new 12-channel PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to two times faster than our previous generation1.
- Our most advanced wide-format printer yet — tackles photography, fine art, proofing and graphic design printing with unmatched image quality and performance
- Powered by PrecisionCore — new 12-channel MicroTFP printhead performs at speeds up to two times faster than our previous generations1
- Extreme color gamut — all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard2
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white3
- New customizable touchscreen — first-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3" color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable printer design — redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Increased black density with Black Enhance Overcoat — improved DMAX for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® — automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy workflow integration — compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software
- Epson’s most advanced wide-format printer
- New 12-channel PrecisionCore printhead for ultra-fast speeds
- Extreme color gamut with all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink
- Dedicated Photo and Matte Black nozzles; no switchingExceptional print permanence3 and color stability
Hardware and Accessories
Optional 320 GB Internal Hard Drive C12C934551
Optional Internal Adobe Postscript Module C12C934571
Additional Roll Media Adapters C12C935931
Optional Take-up Reels (P9570 only) C12C935931
Spectro Proofer - Spectro44UVS
X-Rite ILS30 Spectrophotometer Head only C12C932021
Additional 1-Year Epson Preferred Warranty EPP900B1
Additional 2-Year Epson Preferred Warranty EPP900B2
Maintenance Tank T699700
EPSON UltraChrome PRO12 Industry Leading 12 Color Pigment Inkset
Widest Color Gamut In it’s class
- Photography: Widest Color gamut and advanced B&W mode together
- Proofing: Gamut Expanding Orange, Green, and Violet inks yields a 99% match of the Pantone Formula Quide solid coated colors
- Up to 200 years color/400 years B&W.
- Higher Dmax on glossy photography without the need for Expensive Chroma Optimizer.