Premium Luster Photo Paper (260)
This is one of our highest performing photo papers. Features the same Luster E surface (orange peel) of traditional silver halide prints. A favorite among professional photographers. Wedding, portrait and fine-art photographers have traditionally used luster paper for their photos. Now Epson offers new Premium Luster Photo Paper (260), the upgraded version of its popular Premium Luster Photo Paper (250), to digital printmakers. Premium Luster Photo Paper (260) delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel, and keeps the paper cockle-free. Ideal for use with all Epson Inks.
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, Epson supplies guarantees Epson quality.
• Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
• RC paper base for actual photo prints
• Luster E surface finish
• Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
• Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
• Compatible with Dye, EPSON Archival, UltraChrome, and UltraChrome K3 ink
• 10 mil thickness for a durable photographic feel